The § 4-503 of the General Provisions Article representative (agency's designated PIA contact person) for the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems (MIEMSS), the State Emergency Medical Services Board, and the State Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board is:
Director, Media Services and Public Information
Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems
653 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Public Record requests may be directed to Mr. Abramovitz.
Public Records may also be obtained online from the MIEMSS website home page under Online Services – Data Request Form.
A number of records are available directly to the public from the MIEMSS website under the Documents tab. In addition, the following information is available for licensed or certified EMS clinicians:
- the name of the clinician;
- the business address of the clinician;
- the business telephone number of the clinician;
- the educational and occupational background of the clinician;
- the professional qualifications of the clinician; and
- any orders and findings that resulted from formal disciplinary actions.